Last time i often think about future! "
I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past" it's all about me!
I like to dream about my life. It's interesting to imagine what will happen. When you live in a big city, you understand that there are a lot of opportunities for everybody and you have a chance to be the person how you want. I know that everything is possible and i believe in miracles (not those miracles of Prince Charming or The Monster under your bed. I mean the power of your thoughts). Maybe it's funny or strange for my age believe in it, but i do it! And nщ matter how i look...
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world!!!

I absolutely agree with U, because dreaming , after all , is a form of planning.
ВідповістиВидалити